Croyden Series 560
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eclipse Radio Pty. Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Electronic Industries Ltd
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 175 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Croyden Series 560 - Eclipse Radio Pty. Ltd.;
- Console with any shape - in general
Has an inductively coupled band pass filter used on the broadcast band.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Trade Annual of Australia (1938 Page 227)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 222 models, 58 with images and 112 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eclipse Radio Pty. Ltd.; Melbourne