Peter Pan GKL
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eclipse Radio Pty. Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Electronic Industries Ltd
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Peter Pan GKL - Eclipse Radio Pty. Ltd.;
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 280 x 160 x 160 mm / 11 x 6.3 x 6.3 inch
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. XIII
- Model page created by Peter Hughes. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 222 models, 59 with images and 112 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eclipse Radio Pty. Ltd.; Melbourne
The model Peter Pan is part of the collections of the following members.