- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eddystone, Birmingham
- Commercial Receiver (may include amateur bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Stratton & Co.Ltd.; Birmingham
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 890 - Eddystone, Birmingham
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- VHF radio microphone receiver, coverage 70 - 90 MHz; AM, FM.
Produced for BBC for reception of wireless microphones, 39 sets produced.
Variant: 890/1 (S890/1) covering 100 - 120 MHz, 12 sets produced.
- Mentioned in
- Eddystone User Group: Quick Reference Guide
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 235 models, 89 with images and 33 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eddystone, Birmingham