- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- EICO (Electronic Instrument Co.Inc.) Brooklyn
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 5200 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - For headphones or amp.
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 753 - EICO Electronic Instrument Co.
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 335 x 140 x 285 mm / 13.2 x 5.5 x 11.2 inch
80, 40 and 20 m HAM bands; AM/CW/SSB; Pout: 120 W PEP/CW, 30 W AM.
Needs 117-V-Power supply Eico 751, or 12-V-supply Eico 752.
Also sold as kit, price about 1100 DM.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 11.2 kg / 24 lb 10.7 oz (24.67 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 1'590.00 DM
- Mentioned in
- Katalog Hannes Bauer, 1966
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Funk-Technik (FT) (22/1966, S. 810 / Beschreibung)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 163 models, 158 with images and 99 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from EICO (Electronic Instrument Co.Inc.) Brooklyn