950 Resistance Capacitance Bridge Comparator
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- EICO (Electronic Instrument Co.Inc.) Brooklyn
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 950 Resistance Capacitance Bridge Comparator - EICO Electronic Instrument Co.
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10 x 8 x 4.75 inch / 254 x 203 x 121 mm
Resistor & Capacitor Bridge / Comparator
- Resistance (4 Ranges): 0.5 Ohms to 500 M Ohms
- Capacitance (4 Ranges): 10 pF (pico Farad) to 5000 μF (micro Farad)
- Paper/Mica test
- Electrolytic test
- Comparison (Comparator)
The 1629 "magic" eye indicates bridge balance. Either the internal "pot" and calibrated scale can be used or an external referance part (Comparator Mode).
Unlike a modern handheld DMM tester up to 500V can be applied to the capacitor under test.
- Price in first year of sale
- 20.00 $
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Allied Radio Catalog Nº 150, 1956
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Radio-TV Experimenter Fall 1962 pages 148-150
|Instruction manual for Model 950 (Eico Resistance Capacitance Bridge Comparator)||351 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by Vitor Oliveira. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 163 models, 160 with images and 101 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from EICO (Electronic Instrument Co.Inc.) Brooklyn