Stereophonic Amplifier AF-4
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- EICO (Electronic Instrument Co.Inc.) Brooklyn
- 1960 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Audio-Amplification; none
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 8 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereophonic Amplifier AF-4 - EICO Electronic Instrument Co.
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 310 x 100 x 250 mm / 12.2 x 3.9 x 9.8 inch
- The Eico Stereophonic Amplifier AF-4 delivers 2x 4 watts power into an output impedance of 4, 8, 16 or 32 Ω. Harmonic distortion is less than 1% (100-10000 Hz) and 2.8 % at 50 Hz.
Was also available as a kit (38.95 US$). Prices includes a metal cover. Additional furniture wood enclosure WE-70 available: Unfinished Birch 8.95 US$, Walnut 12.50 US$.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.250 kg / 11 lb 9 oz (11.564 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 65.00 $
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Carlos A. Pieroni-García. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 163 models, 159 with images and 101 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from EICO (Electronic Instrument Co.Inc.) Brooklyn