Ekco India, National Ekco, Bombay
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ekco India, National Ekco, Bombay
- 1951 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A153N.E. - Ekco India, National Ekco,
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.3 x 4 x 7.5 inch / 312 x 102 x 191 mm
- See dial (station names).
- External source of data
- Konrad Birkner
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 9 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ekco India, National Ekco, Bombay
The model is part of the collections of the following members.