CR280 6 Volt
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ekco, E.K.Cole Ltd.; Southend-on-Sea
- 1957 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CR280 [6 Volt] - Ekco, E.K.Cole Ltd.; Southend-
- Both 6 & 12 volt models produced. 2 unit construction.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio and TV Servicing books (R&TVS) book
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 409 models, 291 with images and 255 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ekco, E.K.Cole Ltd.; Southend-on-Sea