All Electric Receiver M 23 AC
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ekco, E.K.Cole Ltd.; Southend-on-Sea
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: All Electric Receiver M 23 [AC] - Ekco, E.K.Cole Ltd.; Southend-
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14 x 16 x 9.25 inch / 356 x 406 x 235 mm
- not to be confused with the similar looking RS2AC or RS2DC. Westinghouse C13 metal half-wave rectifier.
- Source of data
- Radio! Radio!
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 405 models, 284 with images and 254 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ekco, E.K.Cole Ltd.; Southend-on-Sea