ER856L/RF I Serie
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Electa Radio, A. Galimberti; Milano
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 467 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-220 Volt
- Presumably Dynamic Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 12 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: ER856L/RF [I Serie] - Electa Radio, A. Galimberti;
- Console with any shape - in general
- Gamme d'onda: 2 medie e 3 corte.
Wave bands: 2x BC, 3x SW.
- Source of data
- Guida Pratica Antique Radio II (2000)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 29 models, 20 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Electa Radio, A. Galimberti; Milano