- Manufacturer / Brand
- Electrice (Brand of EMAIL and EMMCO); Sydney, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: E501M - Electrice Brand of EMAIL and
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
Rebadged AWA 586MA. Apart from some minor cosmetic differences, this model is otherwise identical.
This model was previously a Airzone model A501M. Email/Emmco dropped the Airzone brand in 1960 & replaced with Electrice.
- Price in first year of sale
- 26.25 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Electrice Factory Supervised Service.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (R.V. Series, Vol. 1, 1963, Page A121.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 103 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Electrice (Brand of EMAIL and EMMCO); Sydney, NSW