- Manufacturer / Brand
- Electrice (Brand of EMAIL and EMMCO); Sydney, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-260 Volt
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: E624GS - Electrice Brand of EMAIL and
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 44 x 13.5 x 18 inch / 1118 x 343 x 457 mm
Rebadged AWA Ballerina B26. Has a 4-speed automatic record changer.
Height does not include legs. Legs 9½" in length.
Cabinet finishes available in Walnut, Rose Mahogany, Teak & Maple.
- Price in first year of sale
- 93.45 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (Group 1, September 1966, Page A140.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 103 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Electrice (Brand of EMAIL and EMMCO); Sydney, NSW