- Manufacturer / Brand
- Electrice (Brand of EMAIL and EMMCO); Sydney, NSW
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6ES8 6HG8 6BZ6 6EW6 6CB6 6EB8 6AU6 6AL5 6AV6 6AQ5 6HS8 6EM5 6AL5 6CG7 6CM5 6AU4GTA 1B3GT 23CP4 6BE6 6N8 6AV6 6AU6 6AU6 6AQ5 6AQ5 6X4
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-260 Volt
- 3 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Wide-Fi E2344 - Electrice Brand of EMAIL and
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 49 x 34 x 34 inch / 1245 x 864 x 864 mm
Rebadged AWA D68.
This model consists of a broadcast only stereogram and a B&W 23" TV set (13 ch VHF) in the same cabinet. Electrically, the two units are separate, using separate audio amplifiers, speakers and power supplies. The last eight valves in the list belong to the radiogram chassis.
Cabinet finishes available in Walnut, Maple, Teak & Mahogany.
- Price in first year of sale
- 345.45 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (L.J. Series Vol. 1, 1967, Page A97.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 103 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Electrice (Brand of EMAIL and EMMCO); Sydney, NSW