662 or 662B
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Emerson Television
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 662 or 662B - Emerson Radio & Phonograph
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
14 " b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner, cabinet of figured walnut Bakelite, built-in antenna.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1967 models, 1086 with images and 1560 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY