CH-256 Stradivarius Ch= CH
Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Emerson Television
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105-125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CH-256 Stradivarius Ch= CH - Emerson Radio & Phonograph
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
BC (540-1730kHz) band. Metal tubes also possible. Chassis above serial number 2395000 use 12A8 12K7 12Q7 35L6 35Z4 tubes. Table model "Strad", violin shape.
- Price in first year of sale
- 19.95 $
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 13 = 1942 and before
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios (6th edition)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Table Top Radios Vol. 1 Stein 98 (page 70.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (ad February 1939 page 5, page 30)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Emerson Folder Form. 39-22, 2-39 for 1939.
- Model page created by Götz Linss † 27.06.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1977 models, 1094 with images and 1567 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
The model CH-256 Stradivarius is part of the collections of the following members.