EA338 Ch= EA
Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Emerson Television
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 105-125;9;90 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: EA338 Ch= EA - Emerson Radio & Phonograph
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- BC(540-1600kHz) band. Built-in loop as first RF circuit. 3Q5 tube used in battery operation.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 12 = ca. 1941 and before
- Model page created by Götz Linss † 27.06.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1977 models, 1094 with images and 1567 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY