EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- 1955 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 6.5 inch = 16.5 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TR51B - EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 18 x 13.5 x 17 inch / 457 x 343 x 432 mm
The TR51B is transportable full-track 1/4" reel-to-reel recorder working on two speeds 7.5 and 3.75 ips. Microphone or line input to record head and amplifier. Built-in amplifier and loudspeaker. Can also be used for monophonic amplification of line level signals. Detachable lid.
Oscillator frequency 100 kHz.
TR51A - 15 and 7.5 ips
TR51B - 7.5 and 3.75 ips
TR51C - (half track) 15 and 7.5 ips
TR51D - (half track) 7.5 and 3.75 ips
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 59 lb (59 lb 0 oz) / 26.786 kg
- Model page created by Sean Williams. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 24 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from EMI; Hayes, Middlesex