Kosmophon RM 52
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Europhon; Milano
- 1955 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 cm = 3.9 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Kosmophon RM 52 - Europhon; Milano
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 245 x 145 x 105 mm / 9.6 x 5.7 x 4.1 inch
- Model page created by Alessandro Arrigoni. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 165 models, 127 with images and 56 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Europhon; Milano
The model Kosmophon is part of the collections of the following members.