Stereo System RCK1840/M CSSR
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Europhon; Milano
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- BF324 BF506 BF506 BF253 BC550 BC550 BC337 TDA1220 TEA1330 TDA2009 TA7137 TA7137 L7818CV
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Other Combination - see Notes
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 36 W (undistorted)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo System RCK1840/M CSSR - Europhon; Milano
Stereo System: AM/FM Tuner, Aplifier, Cassette Deck, Record Player. FM: OIRT and CCIR bands, version for Csechoslovakia
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by a member from SK. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 161 models, 124 with images and 54 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Europhon; Milano