- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eveready (Ever Ready), AENMC / National Carbon Company (NCC); Columbia
- 1950 ??
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 15 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: NEDA 208 No. 411 - Eveready Ever Ready, AENMC /
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 25 x 35 x 15 mm / 1 x 1.4 x 0.6 inch
Equivalent to Ever Ready B121
IEC 10F20, ANSI 208, BLR121, 101, U10 (not Ever Ready U10), 10F20, BA 331/U, Mallory M121, Burgess U10, Burgess K10, RCA VS082
Originally a Zinc Layer Cell, the current (2013) Alkaline replacement is about 16g and lower capacity even though Alkaline cells are normally heavier and higher capacity than Zinc Carbon as the contents are circular. Types with "LR" in name are typically the Alkaline replacement.
Photo Flash bulbs, Radiation detectors, AVO 8, hearing aids and instruments.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.195 kg / 0 lb 6.9 oz (0.43 lb)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 150 models, 126 with images and 20 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eveready (Ever Ready), AENMC / National Carbon Company (NCC); Columbia