Nine 9 Lives - Dry Cell - For Ignition, Bells, telephones, etc. No. 6
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eveready (Ever Ready), AENMC / National Carbon Company (NCC); Columbia
- 1965 ??
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Is a battery or storage battery / 1,5 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Nine 9 Lives - Dry Cell - For Ignition, Bells, telephones, etc. No. 6 - Eveready Ever Ready, AENMC /
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
Made in Australia, other example made in Mexico.
Circumference: 21 cm
Height: 15 cm
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1 kg / 2 lb 3.2 oz (2.203 lb)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 150 models, 126 with images and 20 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eveready (Ever Ready), AENMC / National Carbon Company (NCC); Columbia