Radio Battery Tester R-1790
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eveready (Ever Ready), AENMC / National Carbon Company (NCC); Columbia
- 1952 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radio Battery Tester R-1790 - Eveready Ever Ready, AENMC /
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 3.25 x 5 x 2.5 inch / 83 x 127 x 64 mm
Eveready Radio Battery Tester R-1790. Meter ranges are REPLACE, WEAK and GOOD. Switched voltage selector settings are 1.5V, 4.5V, 6V, 7.5V, 9V, 15V, 22.5V, 30V, 45V, 67.5V, and 90V. Instructions on the rear. Includes a note that for repair or service, send to The Sterling Manufacturing Company, Cleveland 13, Ohio.
- Model page created by Rich Post. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 151 models, 128 with images and 20 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eveready (Ever Ready), AENMC / National Carbon Company (NCC); Columbia