9 Volt Battery 276-P
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ever-Ready/Eveready (Brand in Australia - 1901 - 1985); Sydney
- 1957 ?
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Power type and voltage
- Is a battery or storage battery / 9 Volt
- Special material, described in the notes.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 9 Volt Battery 276-P - Ever-Ready/Eveready Brand in
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2.03125 x 3.4375 x 2.5625 inch / 52 x 87 x 65 mm
9 Volt, Transistor Radio Battery.
6 by 1.5 Volt cells used in this battery
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 36 models, 26 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ever-Ready/Eveready (Brand in Australia - 1901 - 1985); Sydney