Minimax Radio “B” Battery. No. 482
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ever-Ready/Eveready (Brand in Australia - 1901 - 1985); Sydney
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Power type and voltage
- 45 Volt
- Special material, described in the notes.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Minimax Radio “B” Battery. No. 482 - Ever-Ready/Eveready Brand in
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 149 x 90 x 45 mm / 5.9 x 3.5 x 1.8 inch
Minimax 45 Volt, Radio “B” Battery.
30 by 1.5 Volt cells used in this battery.
Minimax batteries were manufactured with a layer (biscuit) type cell construction in which the carbon electrode is replaced with a thin layer of carbon and placed on the zinc electrode of the adjacent cell in series, thus making a more compact space per cell and reducing overall battery size.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 36 models, 26 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ever-Ready/Eveready (Brand in Australia - 1901 - 1985); Sydney