Regency 3 bands
- Manufacturer / Brand
- FAART (F.A.A.R.T.); Milano
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 480/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 4,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Regency [3 bands] - FAART F.A.A.R.T.; Milano
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 235 x 150 x 75 mm / 9.3 x 5.9 x 3 inch
- MW: 530-1620 kHz
- LW: 155-270 kHz
- FM: 87-108 MHz.
See also F.A.A.R.T. model Regency [2 bands].
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.2 kg / 2 lb 10.3 oz (2.643 lb)
- Mentioned in
- Antique Radio Magazine - Italy, Club Antique Radio Magazine (Nr. 115, Sept.-Oct. 2013, p. 52)
- Model page created by Gidi Verheijen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 6 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from FAART (F.A.A.R.T.); Milano