110 Super Fadalette Ch= RT BC-LW
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fada Radio & Electric Co.; Long Island (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Andrea-Radio || Nater, Henri, Atlanta-Radio; Zürich
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz; Export model
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 11.5 cm = 4.5 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 110 Super Fadalette Ch= RT [BC-LW] - Fada Radio & Electric Co.;
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10.8 x 7.3 x 5.3 inch / 274 x 185 x 135 mm
LW: 850 to 2000 meter wave-lenghts. Automatic volume control.
This model with a Thomson-Houston licence sticker on the speaker was made for the export to France.
See also model 107 Super Fadalette with BC and SW.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.7 kg / 8 lb 2.4 oz (8.15 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,195.00 FRF
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Machine Age to Jet Age III
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 4 = ca. 1934 and before
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (L'Est Républicain 29.09.1933)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original prospect or advert (Fada Radio: La Radio de l'Elite 1934)
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 735 models, 433 with images and 502 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fada Radio & Electric Co.; Long Island (NY)