- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Andrea Radio Corp.; Long Island (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Deresnadyne
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105-130 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 12F5 UF5 - Andrea Radio Corp.; Long
- BC (600 - 1500 kHz) band with built-in loop antenna.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 11 = ca. 1940 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 214 models, 63 with images and 193 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Andrea Radio Corp.; Long Island (NY)