133 Flash-O-Graph Ch= RW
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fada Radio & Electric Co.; Long Island (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Andrea-Radio || Nater, Henri, Atlanta-Radio; Zürich
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 265 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 133 Flash-O-Graph Ch= RW - Fada Radio & Electric Co.;
- Console with any shape - in general
- The Chassis RW with Flash-O-Graph tuning indicator (neon) is employed in the following Fada models: 133, 134, 135, 78-10, 79-10, 97-10.
Separate oscillator (37), push-pull audio amplifier.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 4 = ca. 1934 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 736 models, 435 with images and 503 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fada Radio & Electric Co.; Long Island (NY)