Transistor Seven Portable Receiver 199
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fidelity Radio Ltd.; London
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / PP6; 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 cm = 3.1 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistor Seven Portable Receiver 199 - Fidelity Radio Ltd.; London
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 180 x 113 x 45 mm / 7.1 x 4.4 x 1.8 inch
Made in England.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 69 models, 55 with images and 37 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fidelity Radio Ltd.; London