FM Stereo Motor Tuner MF-300
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fisher Radio; New York (NY)
- 1963 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM Stereo Motor Tuner MF-300 - Fisher Radio; New York NY
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15 x 5 x 13 inch / 381 x 127 x 330 mm
The Fisher MF-300 - FM Stereo Motor Tuner
Center of channel detector for Tune-O-Matic tuning. 30 foot wired remote control station selector model RK-10 included as standard equipment. Optional wireless remote model RK-20 available.
Synchronous motor and gear train.
Front-end with two nuvistors, 4 tuned circuits, 4 gang tuning cap, 5 IF stages, 16 tubes, 24 diodes, and selenium rectifier.
Sensitivity: 20db quieting 0.5 microvolt, Selectivity 1.6 microvolts, Signal:Noise ratio 75db.
Selectivity 65db, FM Ham Distortion 400cps 100% modulation less than 0.3%
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 17.75 lb (17 lb 12 oz) / 8.059 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 359.50 USD
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Fisher Brochure MF-300 printed 1962)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- HiFi Stereo Review, Feb 1963, page 2 and 3.
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- High Fidelity, Sep 1963, review page 72
- Model page created by Matt Endicott. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 566 models, 469 with images and 191 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fisher Radio; New York (NY)