Philharmonic P-22-M Ch= P-22
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fisher Radio; New York (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- ECC85 or 6AQ8 ECH81 or 6AJ8 EF93 or 6BA6 EF94 or 6AU6 ECC83 or 12AX7 or 7025 ECL86 ECL86 ECL86 ECL86 ECL86
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 50 - 60 cycles, 105 - 120 Volt
- 6 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 20 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Philharmonic P-22-M Ch= P-22 - Fisher Radio; New York NY
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 39 x 30 x 16 inch / 991 x 762 x 406 mm
The Fisher Philharmonic P-22-M is an AC operated 9 tube combination AM/FM/FM Stereo receiver and phonograph with automatic record changer. Uses MPX-200 FM multiplexer and Garrard 209 record changer. Has Qty(2) PM 3" tweeters, Qty(2) PM elliptical 4" x 6" mid-range speakers and Qty(2) PM 8" woofers.
The Fisher Philharmonic P-22 Series was available with the following cabinets:
Model Cabinet P-22-M Mahogany P-22-P Fruitwood P-22-T Teakwood P-22-W Walnut
- Price in first year of sale
- 445.00 USD
- Model page created by Eli Ouziel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 555 models, 456 with images and 186 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fisher Radio; New York (NY)