- Manufacturer / Brand
- Electrical Products Mfg. Co. Ltd.; later Fleetwood Corporation; Montreal
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 472/10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 7 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Fleetwood 825W - Electrical Products Mfg. Co.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The Fleetwood model 825W is a 6-tube AM/FM/LW/SW table radio. Has two all range P.M speakers and two electrostatic tweeters.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (Supplement 45)
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 83 models, 25 with images and 67 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Electrical Products Mfg. Co. Ltd.; later Fleetwood Corporation; Montreal