- Manufacturer / Brand
- FNR Fabrique Nationale Radioélectrique / Nationale Radioelectrische Fabriek; Bruxelles / Brussel
- 1949 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 130; 145; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 17 cm = 6.7 inch
- Power out
- 4.5 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 867A - FNR Fabrique Nationale
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 530 x 325 x 260 mm / 20.9 x 12.8 x 10.2 inch
Same radiochassis and cabinet as the SBR 265A. "SBR" stamp on the variable condensator; the front is painted with gold and the finish is more luxurious than the SBR counterpart.
Only 1 difference: The magic eye is a 6E5 instead the 6U5 in SBR 265A. It's basically the same valve, only the sensitivity is different.
- Model page created by Dirk Bladt. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 54 models, 40 with images and 37 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from FNR Fabrique Nationale Radioélectrique / Nationale Radioelectrische Fabriek; Bruxelles / Brussel