- Manufacturer / Brand
- Franklin, Buenos Aires
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 468 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FR1046U - Franklin, Buenos Aires
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 300 x 130 x 130 mm / 11.8 x 5.1 x 5.1 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.6 kg / 3 lb 8.4 oz (3.524 lb)
- Model page created by Jorge Juan Stark. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 31 models, 23 with images and 15 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Franklin, Buenos Aires