- Manufacturer / Brand
- Franklin, Buenos Aires
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FR7333T /00 - Franklin, Buenos Aires
MW = 517 - 1622 kHz
SW = 5.9 - 15.8 MHz
Ferrite antenna and telescopic antenna.
Same schematic as Philips 01RL396 /00 (mentioned on the far right of the schematic).
- Mentioned in
- -- Schematic (Philips)
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 31 models, 23 with images and 15 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Franklin, Buenos Aires