- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Freed-Eisemann Radio Corporation; New York (Brooklyn), NY
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 101 Marvel - Freed-Eisemann Radio
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
The Marvel crystal receiving set covered the 180-2600 meter wavelength range. Box. Price later 10.- USD.
Early version logo on the metal tag said RADIO MFG. CO.
Later (1922) version logo on the metal tag said FREED EISEMANN RADIO CORPORATION
- Price in first year of sale
- 8.00 $
- Source of data
- Radio Manufacturers of the 1920's, Vol. 2
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- July 1922 Rado News magazine page 83
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 113 models, 70 with images and 58 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Freed-Eisemann Radio Corporation; New York (Brooklyn), NY