Transceiver Multi 8
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fukuyama Electronics, FDK; Hoya-City, Tokyo
- 1974 ??
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Transceiver; ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 220 or 13.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transceiver Multi 8 - Fukuyama Electronics, FDK;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 179 x 75 x 247 mm / 7 x 3 x 9.7 inch
FM transceiver working at 144/146 MHz - 2 meters frequency in FM mode, 23 channels. Optional VFO and possibility of external VFO. Selectable output power 1 / 3 / 10 Watt. Automatic protection of final stage.
Switchable measuring instrument for: Transmission frequency; Reception frequency; S-meter with 2 sensitivities; Transmission power.
31 Transistors, 2 MOS, 2 IC 1 FET, 1 SCR and 23 Diodes and 4 rectifier Diodes, listed one per type and not all.
Note: the schematic, prospect and user manual provide different numbers for the transistor count.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4 kg / 8 lb 13 oz (8.811 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (“Radio Rivista” official organ of "ARI Amateur Radio Assoc." of Italy, number 3, March 1974.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fukuyama Electronics, FDK; Hoya-City, Tokyo