AC All-Wave Super 6 Radiogram BC3868
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Gecophone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 190-250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AC All-Wave Super 6 Radiogram BC3868 - GEC, General Electric Co Ltd.,
- Console with any shape - in general
- The chassis is similar to that in the GEC BC3860 AC All-Wave Super 6 radio.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (282)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 433 models, 271 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London