AC Mains Four BC3631
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Gecophone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 25-100Hz 190-250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AC Mains Four BC3631 - GEC, General Electric Co Ltd.,
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14 x 16.25 x 8.5 inch / 356 x 413 x 216 mm
An AC mains 2 band TRF table radio housed in a bakelite cabinet with chrome trim. Provision for a gramophone pickup and external loudspeaker. Released in 1935 price £9 15s 0d. Same as the GEC BC3630 and GEC BC3630L AC Mains Four models which have different AC mains voltage options.
- Price in first year of sale
- 9.75 £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (69 dated Jan 4 1936)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (681 dated July 15 1944)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (GEC Service Bulletin No. 24 reprint BC3630 BC3630L BC3631 dated 40/5)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 433 models, 271 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London