Battery All-Wave 4 BC3856
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Gecophone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 2 & 9 & 135 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Battery All-Wave 4 BC3856 - GEC, General Electric Co Ltd.,
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Same as the BC3846 model except for the output valve.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (305)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 433 models, 271 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London