BC3350 Three Valve Set
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Gecophone
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BC3350 Three Valve Set - GEC, General Electric Co Ltd.,
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
This set can operate with 2, 1 one no LF valve. Special provision for the supply of higher HT voltage, grid battery fitted.
The receiver is either fitted with two type R (4 volts) and one DE5 valve, or two dull emitters DER (1.8 volts) and one DE5 valve.
Cabinet in mahogany.
- Price in first year of sale
- 18.00 GBP
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Evan Murfett. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 433 models, 271 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London
The model BC3350 Three Valve Set is part of the collections of the following members.