Gecophone Model "A" BC2600
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Gecophone
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Special material, described in the notes.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Gecophone Model "A" BC2600 - GEC, General Electric Co Ltd.,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 190 x 740 x 190 mm / 7.5 x 29.1 x 7.5 inch
Model "A" Gecophone horn loud speaker type BC2600. Horn in ebonite.
2 x 1,000 ohm coil connections are brought out to the 4 terminals.
A similar speaker with type BC2610 might exist, but is unproven at the moment.
- Price in first year of sale
- 5.00 GBP
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Wireless World (The), London (WW, 79) (June 17th 1925, p.615)
- Model page created by Radiomuseum Olen Museum. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 433 models, 271 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London