- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London
- 1922 ?
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Gecophone
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Connectors - GEC, General Electric Co Ltd.,
To be inserted between the tags of a Gecophone Headphone and some, but not all, receiving sets.
BC491 Aerial Plug for connecting Lead-in to set £0 1 3.
BC493 2-Pin Plug for Low Tension or Headphones £0 1 8.
BC494 Extension Plug for use with BC493 £0 2 6.
BC495 Earth Socket for connecting set to Earth £0 1 3
BC497 2-Pin Plug for High Tension £0 1 9
- Mentioned in
- Gecophone catalog 1924 page 7
- Model page created by Dirk Bladt. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 433 models, 271 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London