Plaque Speaker Junior
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Gecophone
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Plaque Speaker Junior - GEC, General Electric Co Ltd.,
The "Junior Plaque" cone loudspeaker has a circular frame of oak which blends well with the old-gold colouring of the centre. Price £1 12s 6d.
- Price in first year of sale
- 1.63 £
- Mentioned in
- Gen.Cat. Houghtons 1929-30 p 84
- Model page created by Manfred Rathgeb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 433 models, 271 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London