- Manufacturer / Brand
- Geloso SA; Milano
- 1942 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 467 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super G.51/220 - Geloso SA; Milano
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Bill Meacham. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 865 models, 769 with images and 623 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Geloso SA; Milano