Mitchell (Console) BC435
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Genalex, BGE (brand), British General Electric Co. Pty Ltd.; Sydney, NSW.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 458 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mitchell BC435 - Genalex, BGE brand, British
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
Uses switched variable selectivity. Same chassis as Tasma model 435.
- Price in first year of sale
- 29.40 AUS £
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. I
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 1, 1938, Page 104.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 187 models, 31 with images and 76 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Genalex, BGE (brand), British General Electric Co. Pty Ltd.; Sydney, NSW.