Unit Oscillator Type 1208-C
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Radio Company; Cambridge (MA)
- 1965 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: GenRad
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 320 & 6.3 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Unit Oscillator Type 1208-C - General Radio Company;
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 160 x 160 x 210 mm / 6.3 x 6.3 x 8.3 inch
Successor to the 1208-B, the 1208-C has a frequency operating range of 65 MHz to 500 MHz.
Output power: at least 200 mW into 50 ohms.
30% amplitude modulation is possible at audio frequency with an external source of 40 volts.
Power input: 320 VDC @ 40 mA and 6.3 VAC @ 900 mA via the 1269-A power supply.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.5 kg / 5 lb 8.1 oz (5.507 lb)
- Model page created by Georges Werts. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 228 models, 205 with images and 86 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Radio Company; Cambridge (MA)