All-Wave Bandspread Radiogram BC5068L
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Gecophone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115; 125; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 inch = 25.4 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: All-Wave Bandspread Radiogram BC5068L - GEC, General Electric Co Ltd.,
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 36.5 x 34.25 x 16 inch / 927 x 870 x 406 mm
An AC mains auto-radiogram with an all-wave radio with bandspread tuning, amplifier and a 78 rpm Garrard RC-65/D16 autochanger, housed in a wooden walnut veneered console cabinet. The GEC BC5068 model is similar with different mains voltage options. The GEC BC5070L table radio has the same chassis.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 163 lb 0 oz (163 lb) / 74.002 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (GEC Service Bulletin No. 123 BC5068/L, BC5070/L)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Radio And Television Servicing books (R&TVS) (GEC models BC5068, BC5068L, BC5070, BC5070L)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 433 models, 271 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from GEC, General Electric Co Ltd., GENALEX; London