Gecophone Crystal Detector Set No.1 BC1001 or No. 1 Open Detector
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Gecophone Crystal Detector Set No.1 BC1001 or No. 1 [Open Detector] - GEC, General Electric Co Ltd.,
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9 x 6.25 x 6 inch / 229 x 159 x 152 mm
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Gecophone Crystal Detector Set No.1 is part of the collections of the following members.