KV-100 V-Doublet Antenna System
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY
- 1935 ?
- Antenna (Aerial) or Coupler
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Musaphonic
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KV-100 V-Doublet Antenna System - General Electric Co. GE;
- The General Electric model KV-100 "V-Doublett Antenna" is published in Rider's 6-1 through 6-3.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 6 = 1935 and before (page 1)
- Other Models
Here you find 2808 models, 2025 with images and 1985 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY